Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information is what identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and information stored within your device.
We will not collect or store your Personal Information and we will not use, transfer or disclose your Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We collect your non-personal information when you are using our applications or visiting our website, including your device information, operation system, logs. For example, we may collect IMEI code when you try to reset a password.
We may collect the information you provided to us. Please make sure that you will not send us or disclose any sensitive information such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health information, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership of past organizations, including trade union memberships.
We will not sell, trade, or transfer your information to any third party. We will not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, such as combining your unique User Device number with your name.
We may use your Information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to assure the safety of products and services we offer via using your information on identification-check, customer services, security, fraud-detection, archives and backups when we are providing you with our services;
- to help us develop new services and improve our existing services;
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of improving and personalizing our services to better respond your desires and preferences, including language and location setting, personalized services, help and instructions, or other responses to you and other customers on other aspects of our services;
- to evaluate the effect of advertisements and other marketing schemes we put in our services and improve it;
- to verify software or administer software upgrades;
- to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
- It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Appge to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
Appge is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We will not collect Personal Information, in the meanwhile, we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children during using appge products and services. We do not collect, use or disclose personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use our website with accompany of your parents or guardians.